A Systems Sales Consultant is required to respond to sales leads and generate own leads in order to sell relevant fire and security packages. The successful candidate will be accountable for the consistent achievement of Installation and sales revenue across all existing and potential small to medium size businesses, including Builders/Electrical contractors and Consultants.
As a Systems Sale Consultant you will:-
- Achieve quote output in line with conversion rates to achieve budget
- Achieve the targeted order value and margin on a monthly basis
- To sell in line with the company targets across all product lines
- Achieve the level of targeted activity, audits, liaison visits as directed by the company
- Promote company products and services identifying sales opportunities for other sellers using the company sales enquiry logging system
- To sell the required level of product mix in line with the sales persons targets
- Achieve set targets for company related activity, through blitz days, marketing campaign’s as introduced by the company
As a Security Systems Sales Consultant your main responsibilities will be:-
- To self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and warm calling.
- To prioritise self and company generated leads to maximise new business sales opportunities.
- To build strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
- To attend potential customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
- To sell security packages including intruder, fire and CCTV products through effective sales strategy.
- To maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments.
The successful candidate will be sales oriented with strong influencing skills and an ability to gain trust. You will be a self starter with a competitive approach to business. Excellent communication skills essential as is full driving license. All applicants must have a strong sales experience in a B2B environment and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
generous salary, commission, company car and access to wider benefits package applicable.