An industry leading organisation requires a Commercial Sales Consultant is to respond to company provided sales leads and generate own leads in order to sell relevant fire and security packages and achieve annual sales targets. The successful candidate will be accountable for the consistent achievement of all business within existing and potential small to medium size businesses.
As a Commercial Sales Consultant your main duties will be:-
- To achieve set conversion rates to achieve budget
- To achieve the targeted order value and margin on a monthly basis
- To achieve all company set KPIs
- To identify target enterprise market opportunities.
- To be able to work flexibility and adapt to working hours to meet with customer requirements.
- Self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and warm calling.
- To build strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategies to gain their trust and respect.
- To attend potential customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
- The sale of security packages including intruder, fire and CCTV products through effective sales strategy.
As a Commercial Sales Consultant your main skills will be:-
- A self starter who is competitive in their approach to business
- to have good communication skills with a direct manner.
- to be comfortable and able to act with authority
- To take full accountability for performance and development
- To have a full driving licence
- To have a strong sales experience in a Business to Business sales environment.
- To be able to demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
The successful candidate will also receive a company car, uncapped commission structure and access to a range of company benefits.